Monday, November 16, 2009

11 / 16 / 09

So.... It's my birthday today. But before I start, I want to say Thank you Jeffrey, Vanessa, Pamela, and Jeric. Jeffrey for being my inspiration, okay. And Vaness, Pamela, and Jeric for always being there for me until the end, and listening to what I've got to say.

Right now I'm happy. Why wouldn't I be? It's my birthday. But I'm even happier that you're not going to skip school just because it's my birthday. I'm not expecting anything big or flashy from anyone. I don't really need anything. And I don't really know if I want anything. All I know is, what I want is you. For you to be there with me, on my special day. And everyday too. Maybe there is this hope for me. In this battle for your love. Maybe I have chance. Just maybe, is there a way for me to win. But it's going to be rough. I know it will. But I promise I won't give up, promise that no matter what happens I'll pull through. I promise this to you.

Jeffrey! Hurry up and get a ps3 and Mw2! Who cares if you have to ask your parents for money? The only thing thats important is getting it! And I wish you have good luck in your battle for love.

1 comment:

  1. this is so gay,
    you and jeffrey make me want to stay on my blogspot, but then im like super addicated to my tumblr! UGH. haha, but yah. this is sweet shorty (:
    GG, remember "you are priceless" ;)

    ReplyDelete