Why does she like me? Even though I used to like her too. But then I fell for you. I know how you feel now. The way you wanted me to like someone else and the way you were always asking me why I liked you. Why does she like me? I don't want her to. She will only get in the way of you and me. Even if there is barely a 'you and me' in the first place. But I don't want to hurt her. I don't want to hurt anyone, and I hate it when i do. But I don't know what to do. Like always, I don't know what to do.
-random-
-I got owned by a truck....Again. I was walking with friends, and as we walked by a big puddle, a random truck that is headed towards us on the road suddenly speeds up. The truck quickly turned towards us and splashed about a billion liters of water on us. It was on the day of my birthday too! My fricking birthday! And it got my jacket wet :(
Sorry if I'm copying you Jeff (if you even read this), but i want to put quotes in too.
"I'd rather regret doing something stupid, than do nothing at all".
- David De Guzman
Monday, November 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment