Saturday, November 28, 2009
11 / 28 / 09
I'm so happy right now. It's unbelievible (or however you spell it) how happy I am. I think I'm happy because I was so scared to preform at our dance competition. I was really nervous to preform. I was literally shaking when the group that was before us was dancing. When it was our turn to dance I had just remembered I had to do a solo in the beginning. Which I didn't know I had do untill about four dances before ours. But we did really good and had a great time. Our dance was actully really clean and we got 3rd place in our group. The seniors got 1st place because they were so beast. After dancing we just chilled backstage and started to 'vent' out to each other. Even though no one was really saying anything because they were to afraid to. We wasted so much time just waiting for someone to start or telling someone to go. After a while we had to go back for the awards. Then we stayed backstage for a while taking for like half an hour and then chilled - OMFG EEF THIS, IM SO TIRED AND I CANT THINK OF ANYTHING TO WRITE D:......3 T.T
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment