Lord, I'm here for you.
No matter what you put me through.
I am here because of you.
And I'm just so thankful for that.
I'm thankful for everything.
All the blessings you've given me.
All the people you given me.
I'm thankful for each and everyday.
No matter how bad it was.
No matter what goes wrong.
I'll still be here to worship you.
Even when it hurts so much.
Even when I can't do anything to fix it.
Even when everything goes wrong.
I'll still have you.
I know I might sidetracked away from you at times.
But I know in my heart, that I can find my way back to you.
Dear God,
Lead me.
Help me.
Save me.
I just don't know what to do.
I know I'm not perfect.
I never thought I was.
And I never think I will be.
Dear God,
Please forgive me.
For all the things I've done wrong.
For all the things I could've done right.
For all the people I hurt.
For all the people who hurt me I never forgave.
For not being greatful.
Please God,
Please help me.
I don't expect things to go right.
I don't deserve things to go right.
But please.
I don't deserve your love God.
I don't deserve all the things you've given me.
But I don't want to put them to waste.
You could've given them to someone else.
But who didn't.
I still wonder why.
But I don't regret it.
No matter what happend.
Along with others, you were there.
You were always there.
And I'm sorry for not seeing you earlier.
I'm sorry.
Guide me.
Back into your arms.
Thank you.
Thank you for all the things.
For everything.
I love you.
No matter what you put me through.
I am here because of you.
And I'm just so thankful for that.
I'm thankful for everything.
All the blessings you've given me.
All the people you given me.
I'm thankful for each and everyday.
No matter how bad it was.
No matter what goes wrong.
I'll still be here to worship you.
Even when it hurts so much.
Even when I can't do anything to fix it.
Even when everything goes wrong.
I'll still have you.
I know I might sidetracked away from you at times.
But I know in my heart, that I can find my way back to you.
Dear God,
Lead me.
Help me.
Save me.
I just don't know what to do.
I know I'm not perfect.
I never thought I was.
And I never think I will be.
Dear God,
Please forgive me.
For all the things I've done wrong.
For all the things I could've done right.
For all the people I hurt.
For all the people who hurt me I never forgave.
For not being greatful.
Please God,
Please help me.
I don't expect things to go right.
I don't deserve things to go right.
But please.
I don't deserve your love God.
I don't deserve all the things you've given me.
But I don't want to put them to waste.
You could've given them to someone else.
But who didn't.
I still wonder why.
But I don't regret it.
No matter what happend.
Along with others, you were there.
You were always there.
And I'm sorry for not seeing you earlier.
I'm sorry.
Guide me.
Back into your arms.
Thank you.
Thank you for all the things.
For everything.
I love you.



No comments:
Post a Comment