(I started this yesterday but didn't finish and I'm posting it now)
Well I just got home a few hours ago from swimming. Where all I did was talk on the phone, sleep and play cards. I literally swam for only 10 minutes and waited, doing nothing for 10 hours. It was such a waste of time. And now I have to go again tomorrow because I made it into the finals or something. So, the finals were boring again. My goggles fell off when I dived in and really slowed me down.
-Main-
I don't really know what to write about so I'll write about random stuff.
Don't push me away, don't leave me alone. Don't think that I'm not here when I am. I want to be here for you. I am here for you. No matter what happens or what it is, I'll stand by your side. Whenever you cry, whenever you're down, whenever feeling blue. I'll be here for you. Sometimes I worry too much and overreact. But it's because I care about you so much. People tell me to just chill and wait, but it's so hard to. It's probably because I don't really want to. But I'm not sure. People say to not get stuck on a girl, and that I should think of other things. But I can't get you out of my mind, out of my thoughts, can't get you out of my heart. And I don't want to.
Why are you acting so emo? Why are you taking everything so seriously? Why are you making everything so negative? Why are you blaming yourself for everything? Everyone goes through hard times no matter who you are. It's just a matter of when they start. I want to help you, and be there for you like I said I would. But I think it would be better if you learn how to help yourself too. I don't know when you started acting like this. I think it started when I first made my blog. Maybe it's my fault. Maybe it's because I started being emotional then you followed. I don't want you to be like this. I know you're not like this. And I know you want to change. Don't leave me out of this. Please tell me whats wrong. I know you've told me things already but I think there might be more. I know you're telling yourself to change. I know you want to just redo everything or leave it all behind. But just being yourself again would be fine. Be yourself. That's the one and only thing you have to be. Not what others think you should be or expect you to be. Please don't take this the wrong way, because it's not meant to be wrong. It's not meant to hurt you. It's to help you. Remember this.
Since I don't have my book right now, I'll just write three quotes this time.
"What's wrong will never be right if you don't do something about it"
-David De Guzman
"Everyone's biggest fear is what they need and want most. Love.
- Vanessa
"Life is like a boat. The more things you have going on at one time, the faster you sink! (:"
-David De Guzman
Friday, November 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment